Yes! My little Butiki order finally came in! The Della Terra and Red Leaf orders arrived a week ago but I’ve been looking forward to this one especially. I was extremely excited about the Leafhopper magnet, guys. My roommates don’t seem to understand my enthusiasm but they will. Soon.

For me, the vanilla frosting is the most prominent, after the carrot bread flavour. This is a very convincing carrot cake; the lingering aftertaste of vanilla and carrot bread is spot on. The light sprinkle of spices remind me somewhat of the amazing Pumpkin Milkshake blend, which I’m off to make a cup of right now!

So excited to be able to order this one soooon!

MissB

Oooh. Even though I have a ton to tea to try right now, this makes me wish my Bukiti order was here already.

Courtney

Haha I ordered this one in my last order and it was so delicious, today I ordered another 2oz. Whoops!

Butiki Teas

Yay, glad to see you were excited about the leafhopper magnet. I’ve used it quite effectively as a conversation starter. Anyone coming into my house has asked why I have a bunch of those bug magnets on the fridge and unbeknownst to them it gives me a great opportunity to talk about tea and have them drink some.

Comments

So excited to be able to order this one soooon!

MissB

Courtney

Butiki Teas

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland