There’s never enough of this tea.. so hello Friday sales. No. 29.

This guy comes out better when the temperature is exact but it doesn’t taste completely terrible if I miss the mark by a degree.. or 20. Ok, there’s probably more tart “citrus” notes then there should be but it’s still good.

I wish my favourite types of teas (dragon well, silver needle, tieguanyin-like oolong, and this) weren’t specific lower temp. steepers. It makes it hard to get by without a fancy kettle, or something, for measuring temp.

Courtney

Hahaha 20.

Fjellrev

Ha, I so agree. Maybe that’s why dragonwell hasn’t been my best friend. I always have to guess on how long to let the water cool.

Comments

Courtney

Hahaha 20.

Fjellrev

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland