drank Vanilla Orchid by DAVIDsTEA

Vanilla pudding custard tea.

Fjellrev

Your description makes it sound so… perfect. But it’s too artificial for me, unfortunately.

CrowKettle

I’m finding it to be a bit too flavoured this time around too. I wish the natural oolong notes were more pronounced, and that there was less of this (the kind of pudding I’m thinking of): http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/30/00/04/0004300004421_500X500.jpg

Fjellrev

Oh yeah, I remember it tasting similar to that kind of pudding, but even more chemically. I just wish it was a natural vanilla bean.

OMGsrsly

Haha. Yeah. I have some that I’m trying to persuade myself to drink. Any mixing ideas? What could tone down the vanilla? Maybe a latte?

Fjellrev

I definitely found it more tolerable as a latte. Or maybe mix it with an unflavoured oolong that’s been sitting around?

OMGsrsly

Hmm. I think I’ll try it as a latte. That way I don’t have Even More vanilla tea to drink up!

CrowKettle

Warm milk and flavoured oolong.. hmm. Another thing to try soon.

OMGsrsly

It’s good with coconut oolong!

Comments

Fjellrev

CrowKettle

Warm milk and flavoured oolong.. hmm. Another thing to try soon.

OMGsrsly

It’s good with coconut oolong!

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland