drank Smaug Tea by 52teas

1/12 teas of Christmas, 2013.

This was a neat surprise! I’ve wanted to try this one for some time but have convinced myself out of it each time an opportunity has arisen to pick some up. I’m glad that I lucked out anyways with the the twelve day box.

Buttery cinnamon hearts with some vegetal, smoky peppers- that sums it up. :)

LiberTEAS

I really liked this one. One of the best of the year … it certainly deserves a spot in this year’s Christmas box.

CrowKettle

Yes, this one was surprisingly good- a true spicy tea! That this is mainly a dragon well base wins me over too. Mm, dragon well.

Comments

LiberTEAS

CrowKettle

White teas, roasted/fired green teas, and the not so roasted green oolong varieties are my favourites. I enjoy the odd shu puerh too.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Ingredients/flavours I enjoy (in moderation): anise, butter, caramel, cedar, cream, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lilac, lime, maple, marshmallow leaves, melon, mint, orchid, pine, rice, rose, vanilla.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland