Wow! I can taste the sweet, and slightly sour, whip cream, as well as the strawberries. It all makes for a pretty decadent and rich breakfast smoothie (bananas and strawberries pair so perfectly). I like how easy and straightforward this one is, and will consider picking some up for myself in the future.

Thanks Sil for sending all of this matcha to this side of the country, and Fjellrev for repackaging and distributing all of it!

Flavors: Berries, Cream

Comments

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; In a perfect world I’d always have access to this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep some around when I can.

80-89: Enjoyable; I’ll probably buy more at some point.

70-79: Nice, but not something I’d go out of my way to drink. I may have a few problems with it.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …