I made the best mistake with this tea the other when I forgot about it for 15 minutes. Instead of turning into a nasty vegetable mouth wash it decided to become awesome instead- finally capitalizing on the full powers of dark leafy mint.

Now I always steep it longer than I’d dare with any other green.. I’ve been reading too much of a certain series lately, and every time I write “green” I simultaneously think “lots of warders”. Not impressed with myself and life decisions right now.

This isn’t fancy, and has the cocoa pieces I’m so skeptical of, but it’s usually comfy and sometimes that’s all I really want anyways.

EDIT: I think my roommate really liked this one too, despite the long steep. She’s a huge After Eight fan.

Flavors: Cocoa, Mint

Suziqzer

Don’t you love it when you mess up.. and then it only makes it better ?!?!

Stephanie

I like happy accidents

Comments

Suziqzer

Don’t you love it when you mess up.. and then it only makes it better ?!?!

Stephanie

I like happy accidents

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland