drank Coffee Matcha by Matcha Outlet

A scoop of matcha, an overripe banana, a glass of almond milk, a scoop of ice cream, and a tablespoon of chia seeds= super decadent.

Out of the three coffee flavours from Sil I think this one is my favourite, although the mocha was good too. The coffee smoothly creeps into the finish and aftertaste, leaving a vibrant mouthful. I’m looking forward to drinking the two last servings of this.

Well, this is the last flavour from the generous package from Sil. Thank you so much; I never thought I’d get through so many of Red Leaf’s flavours so quickly (maybe a little too quickly). Also a huge thanks to Fjellrev, who organized and distributed everything on this side of the country. I’m extremely grateful.

Yay! Glad you had fun with them :)

TeaBrat

sounds yummy

Comments

Yay! Glad you had fun with them :)

TeaBrat

sounds yummy

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland