drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

After having this around for a little over three years I finally polished off the can today.

In hindsight Marco Polo was on the inconsistent and finicky end of the tea spectrum, but darn if this last cup isn’t delicious. If it always mostly tasted like this it would’ve been an instant repurchase, despite the expenses. It’s smooth and delicious-smelling, a bit like Black Forest cake.

Flavors: Berries, Caramel

Cavocorax

It’s totally inconsistent. /sadness/ But so good when it works! Glad it went out like that!

Comments

Cavocorax

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland