There is so much fudge here.. I’ll never have to buy fudge again. This tea is my new, regret-free, fudge, that doesn’t make me feel violently ill after consuming too much of it (yay).

Golden Orchid has quite a few similarities to North Winds, such as the delicious stonefruit and cocoa honey notes, but the additional vanilla makes this tea it’s own individual entity (aka-fudge). There’s some waffle cone malt too. My only hold up is that it doesn’t have the multi-steep prowess that North Winds demonstrated, although it’s still adequate.

Flavors: Apricot, Cocoa, Honey, Malt, Stonefruits, Vanilla

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

Mmmmmmmm.

Cavocorax

So I just had a cup of this because of your review, and then moved things around on my cupboard so that I could make this one tin-worthy (and therefore more likely to have a permanent place on my shelf!) Mmmm… fudge.

pyarkaaloo

this sounds absolutely outrageous! going on my wish list.

TheTeaFairy

Hehe! Totally tin worthy :-)

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

Now I want sommmmme

CrowKettle

This is on my tin-worthy list too. I hope the fudge appeal lasts a long time :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Mmmmmmmm.

Cavocorax

pyarkaaloo

this sounds absolutely outrageous! going on my wish list.

TheTeaFairy

Hehe! Totally tin worthy :-)

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

Now I want sommmmme

CrowKettle

This is on my tin-worthy list too. I hope the fudge appeal lasts a long time :)

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland