This floral, buttery-sweet oolong makes for a particularly floral and buttery jam and nut butter. At the best of times it’s a cup full of scone goodness, but something about the flavouring doesn’t quite do it for me. It’s still an enjoyable tea, albeit one I won’t miss too much.

This is more me saying goodbye to Stacy’s Organic Sparrow Tongue (I will find you again!).

Cue my Beatles-inspired Organic Sparrow Tongue theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgd15XcAzys

Flavors: Butter, Floral, Nuts, Raspberry

Fjellrev

I wouldn’t put it past John that he sang about tea at the breakfast table.

Comments

Fjellrev

I wouldn’t put it past John that he sang about tea at the breakfast table.

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland