This is probably the most balanced “spiced” green oolong I’ve had. At times the base does feel swamped by the ingredients but it doesn’t have that “not mixing” vibe that green and oolong chai blends often give off..

The flavour profile is clean (eucalyptus, mint, cedar), warming (cinnamon, cardamom), and savory rich (buttery oolong). I still think oolong is a tad strange with spices but I keep coming back to this one because it’s such a relaxing and intriguing cup. It holds up well to multiple steeps, so bonus!

Flavors: Butter, Cedar, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Mint

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland