Apparently I finished this off today. I’m blaming the terrible jet lag for not remember anything about it besides being comforting and providing much needed caffeine. It also paired well with takeout yesterday, which was possibly Shezuan food. Eating was a foggy ordeal too.

Anyways, I’m disappointed with myself. Fingers crossed that I don’t wake up at 12am and stay up for the rest of the night. Why has traveling back west been so difficult lately? :/

Flavors: Cream, Earth, Mushrooms

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland