This strange blend has been my go to cup for the last week or two. The house is undergoing some major renos, and I’m pretty sure this, along with a few other teas, are what has kept me sane.

It’s somewhat dry, medicinal, and grassy, which I find pleasantly unpleasant. It also tastes of sunscreen beach days and toasty pineapples, which is simply pleasant.

The word “detox” generally has me roll my eyes, and I’m not sure the flavour profile would please the majority of people, but Blue Detox still made my repurchase list!

Flavors: Earth, Flowers, Grass, Mint, Pineapple

gmathis

It’s unusual to see a healthy/detox blend that doesn’t lead with lemony, minty stuff. Sounds kind of tasty…

CrowKettle

Agreed, although, this doesn’t deviate from that formula very much— there is a bit of mint but pineapple is a nice change from lemon!

Comments

gmathis

CrowKettle

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland