Tastes of strawberry, with a hint of vanilla and caramel syrup. I wish the banana was more noticeable.

I wanted to write a more detailed note before finishing up the sample but my mother stole my mug so.. Maybe next time!

Edit: I walked into the room my mother was in to see she had fallen asleep and left this tea mostly untouched. It’s cold, but now it’s mine again. This cup is has vivid caramel flavouring, with smooth vanilla strawberry cream, with a hint of banana. It’s pretty tasty; glad I got the chance to try it again!

Flavors: Banana, Caramel, Strawberry, Vanilla

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland