Taken with 2% milk.

The ceylon base is on the bright and astringent side, but, wow, that flavouring swamps it the best it can! The syrup oozes into my nostrils and down my throat, while pumpkin spices catch on the tongue.

I don’t necessarily get pancakes, but their is something extremely dessert-like to the finish; it reminds me of cupcakes and fall candles.

This isn’t as high a priority repurchase as other AQ2T teas but it will definitely find its way into my shopping cart come end of summer/early fall.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Butter, Cinnamon, Clove, Maple Syrup, Pumpkin

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland