drank Canadian Maple by The Teaguy

A good everyday drinker, this maple tea hits all the sweet spots with an air of causality. The flavouring is tamer than the last maple tea I had, but that doesn’t mean it’s subtle; I don’t think that’s possible with maple syrup. It’s slightly buttery as well.

The unassuming black base is more of a malty prop for the delicious maple syrup than it is a key player. However, it still has enough going for it to stay relevant when milk is added to the equation.

This tea was the biggest winner with my mother today, who stole my cup and then used up the rest of the pot for her to-go mug.

Tea sample provided by The Teaguy. Thank you!

Flavors: Butter, Malt, Maple Syrup

ashmanra

Mmmmmmm, maple!

Evol Ving Ness

Malt and a good maple! Could things get any better?

Comments

ashmanra

Mmmmmmm, maple!

Evol Ving Ness

Malt and a good maple! Could things get any better?

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland