Drinking this one again, after ripping myself away from my Thailand Sticky Rice binge. I finally came up with an arbitrary rating but it will likely change with time. Also, it smells like Turkish Delights, and second steep is always better than the first steep (duh).

The pink packet it comes in is nice too, and I like it.

That’s my Deep Thought tea note for today (I drank tea!).

Steep Count: 4

(2017 summer harvest)

Flavors: Cream, Rose

Fjellrev

Ooh, sounds heavenly. I shall wishlist the hell out of this one, thanks!

Comments

Fjellrev

Ooh, sounds heavenly. I shall wishlist the hell out of this one, thanks!

White teas, roasted/fired green teas, and the not so roasted green oolong varieties are my favourites. I enjoy the odd shu puerh too.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Ingredients/flavours I enjoy (in moderation): anise, butter, caramel, cedar, cream, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lilac, lime, maple, marshmallow leaves, melon, mint, orchid, pine, rice, rose, vanilla.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland