drank Coconut Cream Pie by DAVIDsTEA

Something about this tea is too aritificial. Not sure if it’s the white chocolate, added sugar, or dairy (would’ve preferred this to be Vegan) but this coconut pie is more sour and cloying than I would like it. While it makes a passable latte, I don’t think it offers up much competition or innovation to the other coconut oolong blends already out there.

Flavors: Artificial, Coconut, Grass, Milk, Sour, Vanilla, White Chocolate

Evol Ving Ness

Yeah, sadly, this one held such promise in the name.

Comments

Evol Ving Ness

Yeah, sadly, this one held such promise in the name.

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland