drank Milk Oolong by Mandala Tea

Today I debated on whether I should take a break from caffeine in the vain hope that it would reduce my wonderful inflammatory flare-up symptoms or drink this tea. This tea obviously won. Mental Health won. Seriously, this tea is balm to my soul some days. It has made bad days manageable and already awesome days stellar. This all may sound cheesy, but man do I love this tea.

Steep Count: 4

Flavors: Butter, Cream, Mango, Milk, Vegetal

Teatotaler

I really, really love this tea too, CrowKettle! One of my all time favorites! A cup of buttery sweetness!!

Nattie

Tea really does soothe the soul.

Kawaii433

Mandala Tea makes my favorite Milk Oolong. I love TeaVivre’s too but it’s more grassy than Mandala’s so they are quite different. I bought so much of the Mandala’s when I first tried it, I haven’t had to add it to a Mandala’s order for a long time hehe. Yes, tea gives me that Je ne sais quoi during stressful times.

Comments

Teatotaler

Nattie

Tea really does soothe the soul.

Kawaii433

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland