This was included as a random free sample from Bee’s Soulteez. Thank you!

This is a pretty standard chocolatey mint tea, and has a smooth and satisfying After Eight profile, but more natural/less candy-like than some of its peers. It definitely hits the spot after overeating (Final essay stress + butter chicken = max, possibly unhealthy, level of indulgence. Whoops). The creamy-fresh peppermint aroma alone seems to help right away and provides a soothing back-drop to (hypothetical) writing and plotting. Off I go, I guess, while most of the “jitterys” are subdued. lol

I tried this first straight up, but it’s even better with milk. Amplified the creaminess.

Flavors: Cream, Dark Chocolate, Malt, Peppermint

Nattie

I’m so excited to see some reviews of Bee’s! I can’t wait to place an order with them when I’m through my no-buy. I adore everything about their branding.

P.S. good luck with your essay!

Shae

In full agreement with Nattie here – I’m so excited to see your reviews of these!

Canadian company i see… were prices in CAD$? Seems a little on the expensive side but i’m ok with that if the teas are good.

CrowKettle

The teas aren’t fancy but are decent enough so far. prices were in CAD$ with a flat rate shipping fee of $8.00. I can send you some samples if you’d like, Sil :)

lol trying to pawn your tea off on me! I don’t mind purchasing some..just trying to decide what i want/need. they sound good so far

CrowKettle

Ah, you saw through my ploy! And to think that I bought the raspberry earl grey with you in mind…

hahahahaha

Comments

Nattie

P.S. good luck with your essay!

Shae

hahahahaha

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland