drank Pom Tango by DAVIDsTEA

I thought I would LOVE this tea. Don’t get me wrong, I like it alright. However, at the end of the sip, in the back of your mouth there is just a taste and sensation that is not my favorite. It is okay, the fruit flavor is nice. But that end of the sip feeling…blech!

Did anyone else get that feeling?

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

I didn’t love it either… I’m going to try it cold though. I’m glad I didn’t buy a ton!

GiggleGoddess

I haven’t tried it…did you buy alot of it or was it a sample? I kinda got that feeling with DayDreamer…it has a slight artificialness towards the end of it. I downed two cups though, lol.

Comments

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

GiggleGoddess

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

I am a new Mom to a daughter born 6/14/15. When I was pregnant I lost all desire for tea. Now, my desire for tea, and the ritual it represents, has come back twofold.

I live in Framingham, MA with my daughter, husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

Framingham, MA