i have an appreciation for art. a tea that blooms after a hand tying, that began as a flower and evolves into a peach… that is a description of art. also of effort. the question becomes, is this artistic creation worthy of its exorbitant price?
the peach is delicate, as are the jasmine and chrysanthemum…. but the price made me wonder: do i love this tea? no. not enough for what i paid, and i am a huge white tea and jasmine fan. yes, i understand that white teas can only be harvested 2 days a year, thus a premium price can be exacted… still, i do not love this tea.
i have other blooming teas, green versus white, that had a taste just as subtle and developped into a wild cup of colourful blooms.
not a bad tea, also no where near my top 10.

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere