drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

looking at the overall rating for this tea compared to how i rank it i will seem very much a killjoy.

i do not like this tea. the individual ingredients are fine, i like them all. however, although no essence of rum was added, it’s a flavour that i detect quite strongly. even mixing it with another tea (i’ve tried several) doesn’t dilute the rum flavour for me. in fact. instead of diluting the taste of rum, all it did was ruin the taste of the normally excellent teas i tried to combine it with.

hot, cold, varying the steeping time and temperature— nothing improved this tea for me.

the fact that i dislike rum as much as i do did not help i am sure.

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere