i am very new to green tea so my rating will be rather metaphorical and adjectival!

this tea is both simple and complicated concurrently. before i sip it smells like the ocean, reminding me vaguely of nori from when i make sushi in my kitchen. in my mouth it has light curls of smoke that add layers but don’t overpower. sliding to the back of the tongue caffeine asserts itself, the potential for bitterness is there, but doesn’t develop.

the most surprising element appears at this point…. after i have swallowed sweetness comes up from under my tongue. verdant tea…. how did you manage this?

this tea is outstanding. i added nothing to it and will continue to refrain to (high praise from me). i should also say as someone who has worked in customer service for years that the hand written signed notes thanking me and wishing me well truly meant to world to me. classy company, quality product.

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere