if i had to ascribe this tea an image it would be this: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/black-purple-calla-lilies—1—macro-flowers-fine-art-photography-artecco-fine-art-photography—photograph-by-nadja-drieling.html …this tea unfurls, draws attention, is unusual. you won’t forget it soon, nor should you.

dark chocolate overtones, but no sweetness. molasses. very low acidity. this is a heavy tea that moves and changes in the space between sipping and swallowing.

it metamorphoses in the second steep. it becomes mineral heavy. it has an odd (but not unpleasant) refractive granular quality, but is somehow still smooth.

impressive.

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere