drank White Peach by Adagio Teas

this blend was a repertoire contribution by the lovely ShortSorceress.

not one i ever would have bought for for myself. i just don’t tend towards peach for the most part… but last night i figured instead of drinking a black or puerh immediately before bed, perhaps i should try something lighter in the caffeine department and i’d been putting off steeping this one up.

it was actually quite nice! you know the peach juice they sell at tim hortons and carnivals? it was alot like that, but with a not-fabricated-with-chemical-names-you-can’t-pronounce-along-with-red-dye-#5-and-yellow-dye-#83 taste! lol.

very juicy. pure peach. sincere. still not my thing, but nice to settle off to bed with.

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere