haven’t had pumpkin creme brulee before, although i have had sweet potato (which was to die for).

i get the spices and the creaminess, i also get the crisped sugar topping, but i’m not getting as much pumpkin as i’d like. might just be that a longer steep time would work better? of course that was a sample so it won’t happen unless i order some! lol.

still, a very skilled blend…. very smooth and quite complicated to create!

Fjellrev

Not a fan of creme brulee but your comment reminds me of how I still need to make sweet potato pie sometime. I heard it’s really good!

And I agree, didn’t really get any pumpkin but it’s still a good blend.

Comments

Fjellrev

And I agree, didn’t really get any pumpkin but it’s still a good blend.

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere