stacy….. truly, how lovely. the softest scent of roses, the perfect balance of cream…. a hint of effervescence. beautiful. you are are so very good.

gmathis

You need to be writing advertising copy. I want this now, and I’m not even into rose teas…much :)

JustJames

(insert bright red face to match red mohawk) thank you. stacy did all the work….

CHAroma

Does this actually taste like liquor? I’m always wary of alcohol-related teas.

JustJames

no, not in the least. i wouldn’t like it if it were the case. i believe the champagne aspect references a very light effervescence present in the steep after the fact.

Cool, thanks!

Comments

gmathis

CHAroma

Does this actually taste like liquor? I’m always wary of alcohol-related teas.

Cool, thanks!

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere