thanks very much to MissB for this sample.

this blend baffles me a bit. the smell when dry is fresh blueberries, all the way. freshly picked, sitting in a bowl on my counter….

once the water is added it just becomes a tea. nothing special. except every now and then i got a whiff of fresh blueberries. the cooler it gets the more blueberry it becomes. curiouser and curiouser.

very nice as cool, just there as hot. hmmmm. no numbers, could have been operator error.

MissB

I’ve been hit and miss with Naked Teas, and I think I’ve yet to try this one. I was thinking of trying it as a cold brew.

JustJames

it could have been me. it’s true. =0\

Comments

MissB

JustJames

it could have been me. it’s true. =0\

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere