drank Mango Indica by TeaGschwendner

WOW!

i taste ripe, golden orange mangoes sliced and adorning the tea cup my son served me with….

i didn’t think i would get to try this one. i bought it for him (he likes all things mango and i don’t expect this bag of tea to last long, lol).

this blend is happily rooiboos free (!!!), light, fresh, i get an aroma of mangoes on the tree, of rind, but within the taste fruit and texture are the only layers. the mild fibrous tissue, juice spilling over my fingers and getting under my nails, the mild piquant but not spicy aspect of mango…. absolutely brilliant!

the very best tea blenders give spielberg and houdini…. they are illusionists and absolutely persuade me to suspend my disbelief. TGTeas…. you are among them. wow oh wow.

CelebriTEA

Sounds delish

MissB

They really are magic-makers. I think everything I’d enjoyed so far, I’ve really loved.

JustJames

there is only a single regret affiliated with my EU tea addiction (seeing as i have now officially branched out from france) is that i am also roped into SHIPPING charges. sigh.

MissB

Was shipping yuck? I found mine reasonable when I grabbed my first order.

JustJames

no, it was totally fine actually! under 10$ =0)

and just so you know, there appears to be no shipping charge with zen tea at the moment?

MissB

I’ve yet to ever pay shipping with Zen. :) They’re wonderful!

Comments

CelebriTEA

Sounds delish

MissB

Was shipping yuck? I found mine reasonable when I grabbed my first order.

JustJames

no, it was totally fine actually! under 10$ =0)

MissB

I’ve yet to ever pay shipping with Zen. :) They’re wonderful!

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere