drank Aloe Vera Berry by Zen Tea

omigod…. this is so stupidly good! and i love the aloe vera baseline! and even though it’s 3:30 in the morning it’s still not time to sleep nd i have no time to fully review it.

HOWEVER. HIBBIE HATERS… it is totally balanced in this blend! fruity, flowery, not overpowering, juicy…. beautiful. again, i have to go =0(

bye.

omigod…. can’t live without this one. wowie!

Boiling 8 min or more
Fjellrev

Good to know! I skipped out on this one since I wasn’t sure what the aloe would be like.

JustJames

it’s a very nice, cool. soothing neutral. there are a alot of ingredients in this blend, if i’m not mistaken it’s the aloe that makes them work by smoothing the edges.

ifjuly

this is something i’d never try on my own because too much hibsiscus is ugh and i only know aloe from those drinks where it looks kinda like (sorry if this is too gross) snot. but now i’m intrigued! yay steepster.

Comments

Fjellrev

JustJames

ifjuly

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere