drank Hazelnut by Adagio Teas

this sample came to me courtesy of MissB.

i found this to be a really striking tea! this was ferarro rocher minus the chocolate. creamy with a freshly ground hazelnut taste. i added a half tsp of agave and a drop of cream. at 4 mins i ALMOST steeped too long— it was nearly overpowering. this blend really was a pleasure.

at some point someone told me adagio was rather hit or miss. i haven’t had enough of their blends to confirm or deny— but i will say based on the tardis blend, reichenbach remedy and hazelnut that i will be investing with them in future.

away i go~ i got a polite email from my prof asking ‘did you deliberately skip the last 1/4 of your exam or would you like to come in wednesday?’ sigh. what can you do but laugh and be grateful for an awesome prof?

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
OMGsrsly

Oh, that’s so awesome of your prof! Fingers crossed for you! (When is your reading break? Do you get one? Will you be busy with school and work, or will you return to drinking tea? ;) )

Comments

OMGsrsly

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere