i just finished the last of this, finally. i am sad to see this go =0(

lovely as a latte, lovely clear… entirely unique, bright and fresh….. hmmm i have 3 14 week classes that have to be accomplished in 7 weeks apiece. (the rationalization begins…..)

Oh god…if I ever get more of this as samples or whatever….you’re getting it all.

JustJames

i don’t know why i love it so much, lol. bright and bambooey. =0)no BLERGamot.

Go to bed! Lol

JustJames

yeah- it’s about that time. thinking of you, btw- ordered in some matcha, chucking it into smoothies every day. dropped 12 pounds! =0)

Awesome! Go you!

Comments

JustJames

i don’t know why i love it so much, lol. bright and bambooey. =0)no BLERGamot.

Go to bed! Lol

Awesome! Go you!

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere