This was decadent! i had this in with an avocado, banana/coconut cream/pineapple juice, fresh raspberries, a scoop of greens and a dragonfruit i had kicking around. i headed to the gym, got some instructions from a brazilian guy who is so fit (without trying) that i even if i had every part of me stuffed with implants i couldn’t look like him! lmao!!!

HOWEVER- i learned spiffy new lifts! and learned fantastic new swear words in a ton of languages (the exchanges you never expect to have in random conversation!), and all the while was listening to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28HYsul40D4

=0)

here’s to hoping a random student doesn’t call my geo prof out in front of the class as a racist tomorrow (because he really isn’t and we were all miserable while the ass carried on).

hope you like the song!

2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
keychange

learning how to swear in several languages is actually very important-never know when it’ll come in handy, I say!

boychik

the song is awesome. i think it would be great in some movie about bank robbery

CelebriTEA

[email protected] Eugene the Cat…hahaha….love this matcha.

JustJames

=0) class went well today too! phew!

Comments

keychange

boychik

the song is awesome. i think it would be great in some movie about bank robbery

CelebriTEA

[email protected] Eugene the Cat…hahaha….love this matcha.

JustJames

=0) class went well today too! phew!

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere