this seems to be the experimental blend this season….

i’ve tried a few and this is the best so far! they all smell great dry, but fall short on the evolution after steeping. this one was balanced and soothing (for evening) but also lively!

can’t think of a time of day it wouldn’t be good…. might be even better cold steeped. =0)

doing a back flip into classes again tomorrow….. a whole five days off. wow. g’night! lol!

TheTeaFairy

This tea smells like pickles to me but it tastes good!! I’ve had it cold brewed only.
Have a good five days off :-)

JustJames

sadly, they are gone…. but they WERE nice, lol….. in between all the chores. sigh. (reminds self “you signed up dummy”)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Have a good five days off :-)

JustJames

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (<—12 months).

There are instances where life affects us profoundly and leaves us wondering: 1) how did I change so much so quickly? (or more likely) 2) was I ever who I thought I was?

-Student of mediation.
-Apprentice feather gatherer for First Nations.
-Silver linings, photography, music, tea and the rhythms of the environment.

Allergies: coffee, rooiboos, stevia.

Current favourite quote (given the last year): ‘Just because we check the guns at the door, doesn’t mean our brains will change from hand grenades.’~ 21 pilots

everywhere