drank Christmas Tea by Dammann Freres

Day 24!

Last one of the advent calendar.

This tea is not as good as it was before. For some reason this year it is not really reminding me of Christmas at all.

This one is a mild black base. There are strong pineapple notes, lots of citrus. Very light cherry flavour. It has that generic Dammann bubble gum flavour. Maybe it is the bacon and eggs I had before I had this tea. The flavours are just not screaming Christmas to me. It tastes good tho.

Overall I really enjoyed this advent calendar but not sure if I will order next year. After two years in a row I feel like I have tried most of dammanns Christmas teas. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try their teas tho.

Merry Christmas everyone!