drank Mint Refresh by Pukka

Preparation: I used boiling water and steeped the tea as recommended for 15 minutes.
Another tea from the Pukka sampler that I bought through Amazon last year.
This one might be my favorite from the sampler so far. I would definitely purchase it as a bedtime tea.
Flavor-wise: The peppermint,licorice root, fennel, and rose are combined perfectly. You can taste the peppermint it is subtle but the main flavor. The licorice root is not overpowering at all but brings some sweetness which pairs well with the other ingredients. I think the fennel may be contributing to the sweetness a tad bit as well. The rose doesn’t contribute any floral notes to the tea. It’s very soothing to drink and requires no additives. This tea is very sweet.

Flavors: Licorice, Peppermint, Sweet

Boiling 8 min or more 8 OZ / 236 ML

2019 Sipdown Count:5
College Freshman
Lover of Animals and Books~

I’ll try any tea at least once.

Favorite Flavors:
-Peach
-Melon
-Spearmint
-Ginger

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

Love: All Green teas,Sweetness, Chamomile,Eucalyptus,
Medicinal teas,Floral,Bergamot,Creaminess, Roasted, Stevia, Grassy, Vegetal, Matcha,Seaweed notes, Green Rooibos, Licorice Root, Jasmine.

Picky about:hibiscus,peppermint.

Can’t Stand:Lemongrass(I’ve tolerated it on a few occasions mainly in black teas.) I’m really sensitive to it. I don’t drink teas with figs in them either.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup