Sample Sipdown!

It’s my second white that I’ve had the first was also from this company. Also my second time trying a tea from this company. This one had more flavor than the other.
I prepared this according to the instructions and added a hint of sweetener but no milk.

This tea is really interesting. It’s fruity but different than the fruity tea’s that I’m used to as I’ve never had banana in a tea before or strawberry. There is a floral note that appears just under the fruitiness. As someone else said there’s a slight custard note at the end of each sip. There’s notes of straw that appear in each sip as well probably from the white tea base I would assume. This tea is also quite creamy as well. I would definitely recommend it. It’s very unique and has quite a few different notes of complexity to each sip.

Flavors: Creamy, Custard, Floral, Fruity, Straw

2019 Sipdown Count:5
College Freshman
Lover of Animals and Books~

I’ll try any tea at least once.

Favorite Flavors:
-Peach
-Melon
-Spearmint
-Ginger

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

Love: All Green teas,Sweetness, Chamomile,Eucalyptus,
Medicinal teas,Floral,Bergamot,Creaminess, Roasted, Stevia, Grassy, Vegetal, Matcha,Seaweed notes, Green Rooibos, Licorice Root, Jasmine.

Picky about:hibiscus,peppermint.

Can’t Stand:Lemongrass(I’ve tolerated it on a few occasions mainly in black teas.) I’m really sensitive to it. I don’t drink teas with figs in them either.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup