This was a free sample that came with my order. I don’t believe that I’ve ever tried Darjeeling tea before either. So it’ll be interesting to see if I pick up on it in this blend.

The dry leaf smells very bright full of blueberry and lemon notes. It also smells like soda has a sort of sweet carbonated smell to it.
I felt like agave might work better than honey in this tea. I didn’t add milk because I felt like that wouldn’t fit very well with this tea which turned out to be a good decision.

Tasting Note: I expected this to be very bright and citrusy. It wasn’t at all what I expected. The blueberry and lemon really blended together and create this cup of rich, slightly buttery goodness. The Darjeeling blends really nicely with the other flavors. I don’t taste the rooibos at all which is nice. This tea leans closer to a blueberry black tea in taste with some lemon. It doesn’t have bright pops of citrus and is more rich than citrusy. I can see the muffin aspect of this tea but am conflicted in terms of how it matches it’s name. Blueberry lemon muffins usually have pops of citrus which is what I was missing in this blend. It’s still a very enjoyable cup.

Flavors: Almond, Blueberry, Butter, Floral, Lemon

2019 Sipdown Count:5
College Freshman
Lover of Animals and Books~

I’ll try any tea at least once.

Favorite Flavors:
-Peach
-Melon
-Spearmint
-Ginger

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

Love: All Green teas,Sweetness, Chamomile,Eucalyptus,
Medicinal teas,Floral,Bergamot,Creaminess, Roasted, Stevia, Grassy, Vegetal, Matcha,Seaweed notes, Green Rooibos, Licorice Root, Jasmine.

Picky about:hibiscus,peppermint.

Can’t Stand:Lemongrass(I’ve tolerated it on a few occasions mainly in black teas.) I’m really sensitive to it. I don’t drink teas with figs in them either.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup