drank Sunny Citrus by DAVIDsTEA

So This was served iced at a family member’’s house. I am not a fan of citrus herbal teas so keep that in mind during this review.

Initial Inspection-It smells VERY Citrusy in a fresh lemon and orange kind of way. It smells so strong that it literally burns my nostrils a lot! So use caution when smelling the dry leaf because even while being careful it will still hurt your nose to some extent.

I added several ice cubes to my cup because it was luke warm still but drank it right away so they didn’t have time to melt enough to cool the cup down. This is tart as you would expect. The hibiscus is very hard to taste in this as well. The cup consisted of orange, lemon, fruitiness from the rose hips and a hint of apple. I had to add some sugar to this to motivate me to finish my cup. For someone who likes citrus-y teas this would probably be an average cup. This reminds me of another DT blend that i can’t place one with orange in it and hibiscus.

Flavors: Apple, Citrus, Fruity, Hibiscus, Lemon, Orange, Rosehips, Tart

Boiling

2019 Sipdown Count:5
College Freshman
Lover of Animals and Books~

I’ll try any tea at least once.

Favorite Flavors:
-Peach
-Melon
-Spearmint
-Ginger

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

Love: All Green teas,Sweetness, Chamomile,Eucalyptus,
Medicinal teas,Floral,Bergamot,Creaminess, Roasted, Stevia, Grassy, Vegetal, Matcha,Seaweed notes, Green Rooibos, Licorice Root, Jasmine.

Picky about:hibiscus,peppermint.

Can’t Stand:Lemongrass(I’ve tolerated it on a few occasions mainly in black teas.) I’m really sensitive to it. I don’t drink teas with figs in them either.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup