Prep: Used the whole sample pouch in boiling water steeped for 4:15 minutes in a 12oz mug.

I can only smell the orange from the dry leaf.

Taste wise this is definitely a pleasant tea, though the name isn’t quite accurate. I noticed that others tasted chocolate and kept searching for the chocolate in my mug and the rum and found none. The predominant flavor is orange which blends nicely with the assam. This pairs very well with milk and doesn’t require sweetener. Orange isn’t one of my favorite flavors per-say so I really was missing the other flavors in this cup but still thoroughly enjoyed it. I was able to get 3 tasty 12 oz cups out of the sample. Which is more than the other’s I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say about this. If your someone who likes orange marmalade and black tea you’ll definitely love this.

Flavors: Jam, Malt, Orange, Smooth

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 12 OZ / 354 ML

2019 Sipdown Count:5
College Freshman
Lover of Animals and Books~

I’ll try any tea at least once.

Favorite Flavors:
-Peach
-Melon
-Spearmint
-Ginger

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

Love: All Green teas,Sweetness, Chamomile,Eucalyptus,
Medicinal teas,Floral,Bergamot,Creaminess, Roasted, Stevia, Grassy, Vegetal, Matcha,Seaweed notes, Green Rooibos, Licorice Root, Jasmine.

Picky about:hibiscus,peppermint.

Can’t Stand:Lemongrass(I’ve tolerated it on a few occasions mainly in black teas.) I’m really sensitive to it. I don’t drink teas with figs in them either.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup