Thanks for the pouch of this Tea-Sipper! Also This is a Sip down.
First tea I’ve ever had from Bluebird which was definitely exciting!

Prep: So I realized finally that the best way to get the right amount of leaf for this is to use a perfect spoon(I use the Teavana one) because it seems smaller than Davids Tea’s which I use for iced teas. I steeped it for about 4-5 minutes and used boiling water.

Taste wise this tea has a Very rich creaminess to it which dominates the entire cup. It reminds me a lot of homemade whipped cream. There are some subtle warm Christmas spices like clove and sweet cinnamon. The pine needles don’t come through flavor wise at all which was disappointing. This tea definitely nails the dessert aspect perfectly but doesn’t scream Christmas to me. When I think of Christmas teas I think of bold flavors and or spice. I think this tea would be more fitting for Christmas if it had some stronger notes of orange, candied ginger or even some amaretto perhaps. I still think this tea is amazing but wish it had more pops of flavor that come through. The re steeped cup has a strong sweet and spicy cinnamon flavor very similar to Trader Joe’s Winter Wake Up tea. I would happily invite it into my cupboard again.

Flavors: Cake, Cinnamon, Custard, Spices, Vanilla