Sipdown!
While looking at the loose leaf I’m noticing that there are a LOT of large cinnamon bark pieces in my sample bag of this. So there should be a lot of spice in this cup.

I did add some maple syrup to this and a tiny bit of almond milk.
This is a nice tea not what I was expecting but I really like the spices in this. I was expecting this to be a really heavy maple tasting tea with some spice. The spice was the main flavor in this though for me. It tastes like what you would want a Pumpkin Chai tea to taste like. I don’t really get pancakes from this as much as pumpkin chai. The base is malty and the milk adds a creaminess to the cup. There’s a slightly sweet spiced pumpkin flavor as well. It’s slightly spicy but the spices are very well balanced. This would definitely be a great Chai to drink during Fall. It reminds me of Bath and Body Work’s pumpkin collection.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Malt, Pumpkin, Spices, Sweet

185 °F / 85 °C 5 min, 0 sec 6 g 10 OZ / 295 ML
Mastress Alita

I like to add maple syrup to my pumpkin chais too.

Comments

Mastress Alita

I like to add maple syrup to my pumpkin chais too.

2019 Sipdown Count:5
College Freshman
Lover of Animals and Books~

I’ll try any tea at least once.

Favorite Flavors:
-Peach
-Melon
-Spearmint
-Ginger

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

Love: All Green teas,Sweetness, Chamomile,Eucalyptus,
Medicinal teas,Floral,Bergamot,Creaminess, Roasted, Stevia, Grassy, Vegetal, Matcha,Seaweed notes, Green Rooibos, Licorice Root, Jasmine.

Picky about:hibiscus,peppermint.

Can’t Stand:Lemongrass(I’ve tolerated it on a few occasions mainly in black teas.) I’m really sensitive to it. I don’t drink teas with figs in them either.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup