Sipdown!
This tea was SO Fragrant in the little sample bag that it rubbed off on the other sample bags as well.

I added about a teaspoon of almond milk for creaminess.

Flavorwise- This is a nice Earl grey. The bergamot is powerful which is often how I prefer my earl greys. The maple adds a nice sweetness keeping the bergamot from making the cup too bitter. I think the rooibos also does that since it’s not just a black tea base. I have to say that I was on a real earl grey kick last summer and now I’m definitely wanting other teas a lot more. I do enjoy this but wouldn’t buy more for my cupboard ATM since I’m still slightly sick of earl greys. It’s definitely not one of my favorites out of all the teas I’ve tried from AQ2T so far. This one is definitely less unique but is still nice.

Flavors: Bergamot, Earl Grey, Malt, Vanilla

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 6 g 10 OZ / 295 ML

2019 Sipdown Count:5
College Freshman
Lover of Animals and Books~

I’ll try any tea at least once.

Favorite Flavors:
-Peach
-Melon
-Spearmint
-Ginger

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

Love: All Green teas,Sweetness, Chamomile,Eucalyptus,
Medicinal teas,Floral,Bergamot,Creaminess, Roasted, Stevia, Grassy, Vegetal, Matcha,Seaweed notes, Green Rooibos, Licorice Root, Jasmine.

Picky about:hibiscus,peppermint.

Can’t Stand:Lemongrass(I’ve tolerated it on a few occasions mainly in black teas.) I’m really sensitive to it. I don’t drink teas with figs in them either.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup