This tea is from my local tea shop. I haven’t been impressed with everything I’ve tried from there, but love the place – so cute and cozy. They are moving right now to a bigger location.

This pumpkin rooibos has pumkin seeds and flecks of all kinds of goodies. This is the first Roobios I have tried – I was hesitant to try it because the smell of Roobios kind of repels me. I am surprised – it’s very good. And actually is very sweet without any flavorings having to be added.

For this one, the taste is more of a pumpkin spice out of a can rather than the fruit pumpkin or anything like pumpkin pie. Have the cinnamon dabbled in there for sure, can taste it richer the more I sip. I can almost picture a dab of whipped cream on top.
It works – and works well. There’s something else it reminds me of, but I just can’t place it.

Thankfully I have more of this left. I also have their carrot cake roobios to try.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Pumpkin Spice, Rooibos

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 5 OZ / 147 ML

Okay, I’m much more of a tea noob than many here – and apparently a little bit of a cheapskate as well.

I can’t help it, I love the old fashioned porceline cups with dainty handles and cherry blossom tree designs. Novelty teapots will make me giggle like a child in a candyshop. I could browse online stores and stare at teaware for hours. I get all into high teas foods and treats.

I dislike mint and most florals, especially Jasmine (yech). Don’t care for Earl Grey (Bergamot flavours) but love English Breakfast. Not into bitter and highly astringent.

I’m a black tea nut. Love almost all forms of the stuff – especially digging Phoenix Pearl from Zen tea right now, divine. Strangely, I’m not a darjeeling fan. I do dig Oolongs and recently found and fell in love with Lapsang. Like golden teas.

Most of the Green tea I’ve tried isn’t for me, although I have a love for Coffee Shop of Horror’s Bog Goblin Green Ginger tea. Funny since I’m not crazy about lemongrass, dislike strong ginger in BLACK tea, and am not a green tea fan – but I love this tea. Go figure.

I’ve cut back a lot on sweet, iced tea because of weight/diet, but when I do drink that stuff, I’ve taken to iced tea cubes and fruit cubes over regular ice cubes. A lot of fun experimenting with and works so much better. No watering down.

KEEPER SHELF
Phoenix Pearl by Zen Tea
Golden Monkey (Harney & Sons or other source)
Paris by Harney & Sons
Bog Goblin Lemon Ginger Tea by Coffee Shop of Horrors
Christmas Tea (Bags) by Twinings
Lapsang Souchong by Zen Tea
Plum Brandy Cheesecake by Butiki Teas (Sadly gone)
North Winds by Whispering Pines

On the lookout for my perfect loose leaf Breakfast Tea and my ultimate Chai blend…

Besides tea, I love BOOKS and reading all sorts of things – run the website, The Paperback Stash, and active on Goodreads for several years. Also a huge music lover – books and music are my mains. Have an last.fm account and over 100 created playlists on 8tracks under JCFantasy23. Christian for life. Have a mean cat I love. People wise, blessed with the greatest son in the world, amazing parents and brother, perfect friends. Life is good.

Lakeland, Florida, United States