I went to tea room yesterday, as I had to wait for my friend.

Gaiwan (unknown volume, I guess about 120 ml), steeps around 20 seconds with 90°C water, then up to 1 minute steep. I don´t know how much leaves in, maybe 5 grams?

Let´s start with aroma: really nice floral garden, maybe little jasmine notes, nothing funky, bitter, or unpleasant. I really liked it and it changes during the steeps.
Colour: hard to say, as it was dark there, but I was trying my best and I think it was yellow-green and clear. Maybe bit more yellow, but the light has warm temperature. So, I can´t be really sure.
Taste: the most important! Wonderful. It was like walk through garden, smooth, bit like a cream or milk (thank you Mr. Teaman there). I have to learn so much to recognize different tastes. Smooth. Jasmine. Floral. Dreaming.

Really good tea, which is unfortunately out of their stock (on website), but they offered me a bag for 350 CZK (I guess 100 grams). More amazing than I thought, probably very fresh one. LOVELY!

Flavors: Floral, Freshly Cut Grass, Grass, Jasmine, Smooth, Sweet, warm grass