I have received this as a tea bag with my subscription. As well some secrets (how to order some blends those are not available anymore – I can share)

Moreover, it is “only” 5 months to Christmas!!! So it is perfect date to drink Christmas tea. Haha.

Okay. Ingredients sounds promising, scents not so much. Coconut is maybe too strong. It reminds me one Christmas sweets we bake. It is not bad. But bit artificial. Bit of marshmellow.

In taste it is really sweet, black tea base is not noticable at all. Coconut cookies, with cocoa (or chocolate) dip. Then the marshmellow appears here too.

In conclusion – I do not know. It is sweet (I am afraid getting a heartburn), cookie-like tea with hints of marshmellow. Honestly I thought it will be like this and it is how I expected. I am not a fan of it though.

Flavors: Artificial, Chocolate, Cocoa, Coconut, Cookie, Marshmallow

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML
Kittenna

Secrets, what?

Martin Bednář

Is it right to share? Anyway – order if you want. I want, but I can´t. I do not have enough money left.

Comments

Kittenna

Secrets, what?

Martin Bednář

I am drinking almost everything. Tea bag collector who moved to wonderful world of loose leaf.

Czech Republic