Hmm. No tasting notes and rated? What is happening here on Steepster?

Admins!
If there’s something strange
In your website
Who you gonna call?
Admins!

Ehh, I guess not.

And tea? It was like drinking “Winter is coming” again. It was pretty same, with one exception. It was more smoky – because Lapsang Souchong here. Well, even the ingredients are almost same. Bit more spicy.

Took this tea to cut down as well Christmas-related teas. Same rating as Winter is Coming. Prepared grandpa as well.

Flavors: Smoke, Spicy, Wood

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 11 OZ / 330 ML
tea-sipper

Well, at least we know you HAVE seen Ghostbusters. You can’t miss all the great 80s movies. :D

Exactly tea-sipper.
“I’m a Mog. Half-man, half-dog. I’m my own best friend.”
or some quotes from Police Academy I could not recall right now (mostly because I found out it is so stupid movie)… haha.

Shanie O Maniac

So you’ve seen Spaceballs. Good. Would hate for you to miss out on that one.

Martin Bednář

Spaceballs are my fav Shanie! It’s that kind of humour I enjoy (and British one).

Shanie O Maniac

The funny thing is that the movie has been on my mind a lot in the last year or two. Somewhere along the way, my lovely Mezzo-Soprano singing voice turned into a Contralto and that scene where the princess is singing in the prison cell? That’s basically what I sound like when I sing these days. And every time I’m in my car trying to sing, and the only thing in range is the baritone male parts, I think of that scene.

Comments

tea-sipper

Exactly tea-sipper.
“I’m a Mog. Half-man, half-dog. I’m my own best friend.”

Shanie O Maniac

So you’ve seen Spaceballs. Good. Would hate for you to miss out on that one.

Shanie O Maniac

I am drinking almost everything. Tea bag collector who moved to wonderful world of loose leaf.

Czech Republic