drank Tilleul by Harney & Sons

I wonder why it has got so bad reviews. Thank you derk (White Antlers?) for this pleasant experience of tea bag.

Well, it is pure linden tea. I woke up feeling having little common cold and linden should help. Won’t rate the medical purposes, maybe I just warmed up and it’s better, maybe it’s Linden, maybe it’s hot drink, maybe it is just wamer enviroment.

Ehhm, okay the tea… it’s quite flavourful, honey and herbal; decently floral and sweet.

I DO like it! It’s better than chamomile. By the way, it’s Czech national tree :)

Flavors: Floral, Herbs, Honey, Sweet

205 °F / 96 °C 5 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML
Leafhopper

Derk/White Antlers gave me a couple bags of this as well and I look forward to trying it. :) Glad you enjoyed it!

White Antlers

Martin, I think this one is from derk but who it’s from doesn’t matter. What does matter is that you’re enjoying it. Hope you don’t have a cold, just a case of snow/slush sniffles. Leafhopper our tea friend derk was lovely to pass on some of my Swedish Death Purge tea though I believe the linden is from her stash, as I have never tried Harney’s. As I said, no matter. Sharing and enjoying are the key things. : )

ashmanra

I think I will order some! You’ve sold me on it!

Martin Bednář

White Antlers: as I said, hard to find out :) But that last sentence is just 100 % correct. Just share and enjoy. And I feel better today!
Leafhopper and ashmanra: I hope you will enjoy this tea as well!

Comments

Leafhopper

White Antlers

ashmanra

I think I will order some! You’ve sold me on it!

Martin Bednář

Leafhopper and ashmanra: I hope you will enjoy this tea as well!

I am drinking almost everything. Tea bag collector who moved to wonderful world of loose leaf.

Trying to rate differently tea bags and loose leaf as tea bags have usually worse quality.

Photographer now and then. Postcrossing and geocaching member. Very curious person. Logistics student (should finish in June 2021).

Buried in tea right now. Is in my cupboard (trying to be updated) which sparkled your interest? Write me, I would gladly share with you. But I don’t want anything in return now :)

Czech Republic