drank Boo-Berry Cotton Candy by 52teas

Wow. WOW! So delicious, and surprisingly so. I’ve had a bit of interesting luck with 52 Teas of late, so when an order came in today, I said… hell yes! I’m trying this.

Huge pieces of blueberries adorn this tea, and it smells absolutely divine – like a strong blueberry spun sugar, the kind you’d get at some festival that focuses on yesteryear or maybe a 60’s themed candy shop (of which yes, I’ve been to both!)

Drinking this is amazing. I’m so blown away by it. It’s light blueberry with sweet, sweet, sweet sugar attached. Far from cloying, it’s just perfectly light and airy. I may need to order more before Frank runs out of reblends.

Yvonne

Oh wow, this sounds delicious! Glad you like it so much!

Comments

Yvonne

Oh wow, this sounds delicious! Glad you like it so much!

Almost all of the tea was given away, sold, or otherwise shared. A few relics still remain. I now travel full time with only two carryon bags to my name. One quarter of those bags are tea.

It’s still a challenge to avoid the chipmunk-like hoarding of The Teas, yet, the lightness of being from having so little compels me more.

If I have enough, I’m happy to share. If I’m in your area, I’d love to swap, meet for tea, and explore together.

As for the day-to-day stuff, I’m focused almost entirely on Love, (yes, with a capital L), Spirit/Self, transformation, travel and my writing and speaking work.

What kinds of teas do I normally like?

YES: flavored teas, fruity, dessert, chai, and spicy (REALLY spicy).

A FONDNESS FOR: all white teas, malty black teas, any herbal or medicinal teas, strange/weird teas you can only get in one place.

ALLERGIC TO: strawberries, lavender

DISLIKES: any added sugars, grains, lapsang souchong, and overly floral teas – I might enjoy a Jasmine Green every once in a while, but unless it’s a creamy floral tea (think roses in a chai, or the smoothness of a floral note in a French tea), I’ll likely pass. Earl Greys are a hit or miss with me; heavy on the cream or fruit notes and I might like it, heavy on the blergamot and I definitely won’t.

Canada